Terms & Conditions
The items in the following list are the terms in relation to the information provided by PLAINEX TECHNOLOGY YAZILIM BILISIM HIZMETLERI TICARET A.S. (hereinafter referred to as “PLAINEX”) for the users of this website. By accessing this site, users acknowledge that they have understood, accepted and agreed to the terms listed below.
- All the information published on this site is owned by PLAINEX. The information provided can not be copied or reproduced for any reason unless written approval of PLAINEX.
- PLAINEX reserves the right to update the content of this site any time without notice.
- Any information provided here is for introduction and information purposes only. Users can not claim that the data on the website is not accurate or they have suffered damages. The users accept that they should obtain the up-to-date information from the authorised persons in PLAINEX.
- We do not collect any personal information other than those declared in this website directly. Information shared by the users through the web site is considered as confidential between PLAINEX and users. Personal information is not shared with third parties, nor copied, distributed and displayed in any circumstances unless there is a court/prosecution office order.
- Although we take ultimate measures to protect the website and collect minimum data, this data can still be acquired by unauthorised persons. Any damages that might arise out of such incidents are not under PLAINEX’s responsibility. The users have to obtain their own antivirus software to protect their own software and data.
- All the rights related to the diagrams, materials or designs published in this web site belong to PLAINEX or its official partners. These can not be used by any persons without the written approval of PLAINEX. PLAINEX reserves the right for compensation and litigation for the damages that might incur.
- PLAINEX reserves the right to investigate the users’ personal information (even those not collected directly by PLAINEX) and make formal complaint to legal authorities in case users are suspected to have done or intended any electronic sabotage or attack in order to manipulate the operation of the web site.
- In case of any dispute between PLAINEX and the users of this website, electronic records of PLAINEX and its service providers will be accepted as conclusive evidence.
- PLAINEX reserves the right to change, renew or cancel any sections of the “Terms and Conditions” document without notice. Those updated sections will have effect on the date of publication for all users.
- This web site has been established under Turkish law. Turkish law will be the applicable law for any dispute related to the use of this website. The users accept the exclusive jurisdiction of Istanbul (central) courts.
The data and the documents in this web site might not be up-to-date. PLAINEX does not guarantee to update the data regularly.
Any information, design, logo or materials owned by PLAINEX published in this web site can not be used by third persons for any reason without PLAINEX approval in written.
This web site has been created and is published for informational purposes only. PLAINEX or any of its shareholders, board members, managers or employees are not responsible for the content of this web site and any damages related to the use of this web site.